Regulations define the rules for the sale of cosmetics brand EXUMA offered in the online store exumaparfums.com
1. General information
1. Exumaparfums.com (hereinafter referred to as the Shop) is the official online store selling EXUMA products.
2. The sale of products takes place via the Internet in the form of a distance contract, between the ordering party – hereinafter referred to as the User, and the online store exumaparfums.com
3. Every customer of the Shop should read the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) available on the store’s website before placing the order.
4. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
5. Trademarks used on the site are reserved by their owners and are provided for identification purposes only.
6. A VAT invoice or receipt is issued for each completed order.
2. Product offer
1. The current product offer is valid on the territory of the Republic of Poland and is posted on the exumaparfums.com website.
2. A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales. Orders are processed in the order of their receipt.
3. Free advertising supplements are not subject to exchange or complaints.
4. All prices are given in Polish Zlotys (PLN) as the main currency in force in the store and include VAT. The price given for each commodity is binding at the moment of placing an order by the Customer.
5. The store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, introduce new and withdrawal of previously offered goods, conduct, cancel and modify the rules of promotional campaigns. without customers’ notice. Price change does not apply to goods ordered by the customer and orders placed for execution.
6. For every order in Poland, the store issues a VAT invoice (we do not issue VAT invoices to the customer’s international address).
7. Fot the non-polish customers, we can issue an invoice on special request.
3. Accepting and processing orders
1. Orders are accepted by the Store’s service in electronic form, using the Store’s software.
2. The sale will be carried out only on the basis of a properly executed ordering process.
3. Placing an order through the Store software should be understood as the process of passing all stages of ordering and approval. It is necessary to provide the necessary data to perform the order to complete the order.
4. The ordering party is obliged to complete and comply with the actual state of the forms. In the event of providing untrue, not full or incorrect data – the Seller will try to contact the Buyer in order to supplement or correct it. If the contact is not possible, the Seller may withdraw from the sales contract due to the lack of necessary data to perform the order.
5. Orders are accepted for execution on business days, according to the order of incoming orders to the store:
a) in the case of orders paid on delivery – after the store receives the confirmation of the order
b) by transfer – after the amount due for the ordered goods has been posted,
c) in the case of orders paid with a payment card, credit card or in the case of online payment – after receiving confirmation of a positive transaction authorization.
The maximum delivery time (until the shipment is sent to the User) is 10 business days. Until completion, the delivery time of the courier company (depending on the country of delivery) should be added.
The exact delivery time depends on the country of delivery for the customer and may be vary.
In the case of orders consisting of several goods, or the temporary absence of a product that makes it possible to extend the order’s time of more than 10 days, the store will contact the customer who will decide how to process the order (partial fulfillment, waiting time, canceling the whole order).
The customer may change or withdraw the entire order until it is sent. For this purpose, please contact the Store service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment for the ordered goods can be made on delivery on delivery, by payment card and transfer to the store’s account.
The order value includes the cost of sending the shipment to the customer depending on the payment method chosen.
Shipping costs in Poland and countries in European Union are defined in the delivery and shipping site. Shipping costs outside the European Union depends on the country of delivery for the customer and may be vary.
The shop may suspend downloading the above fee as part of the promotion by placing relevant information on the websites.
4.Withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 ‘On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product’, the Customer may resign from the item purchased in the Store without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery.
2. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement in writing before its expiry to the correspondence address. This is possible only if the ordered product is returned unchanged, unpacked and undamaged, unless a change was necessary within the normal management.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to send the goods in the original packaging to the following address:
Kamień Duży 4 D
The store guarantees a refund equal to the price of the goods, no later than within 30 days. The money will be returned by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer.
1. In the event of any complaints, the customer should contact the store immediately – by e-mail.
2. By submitting a complaint, please provide all personal details of the order, order number and describe the subject and the nature of the complaint.
3. All complaints are accepted for processing at the latest within 30 business days of their receipt.
4. Defective goods will be exchanged for another, wholesome, and if it is impossible (for example due to its exhaustion), the Shop will refund the buyer the equivalent of the product price or offer him other goods available in the store to choose from.
6. Customer’s personal data
1. The Customer’s personal data obtained will be processed by the Store in accordance with the law and used only for the purpose of the Customer’s order.
2. The Customer may additionally consent to the processing of his personal data provided in the Store’s registration form for marketing purposes and may consent to receive commercial information from the Store’s owner by means of electronic communication and mail. Providing data for this purpose is voluntary.
3. The customer has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
In order to stop data processing, the customer is obliged to send an electronic request to delete their personal data from the database.
7. Other information
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of 02.03.2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product are applicable.
Seller allows the right to amend these Regulations for important reasons, in particular:
– exchange of legal provisions on consumer law and e-commerce,
– changes in payment methods,
– changes in delivery methods,
– changing the legal form of business activity.
The changes are valid within 7 days from the moment they are published on the website with an indication of the date of publication of the changes.
The uniform text of the Regulations with the introduced changes will be posted on the website of the seller with the indication of the date of its validity.
Amendments to the Regulations will not affect the orders placed and implemented. Orders accepted for execution shall be subject to the Regulations valid at the time of placing the order.
Owner of brand EXUMA: URODA Polska Sp. z o.o., ul. Niecała 9/U1, 00-098 Warszawa Polska, numer NIP: 5252382044 , numer REGON: 140778739 , numer KRS: 0000269970