Withdrawal from the contract
- Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 ‘On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product’, the Customer may resign from the item purchased in the Store without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of delivery. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement in writing before its expiry to the correspondence address. This is possible only if the ordered product is returned unchanged, unpacked and undamaged, unless a change was necessary within the normal management.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to send the goods in the original packaging to the following address:
Kamień Duży 4 D
- The store guarantees a refund equal to the price of the goods, no later than within 30 days. The money will be returned by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer
- In the event of any complaints, the customer should contact the store immediately – by e-mail.
- By submitting a complaint, please provide all personal details of the order, order number and describe the subject and the nature of the complaint.
- All complaints are accepted for processing at the latest within 30 business days of their receipt.
- Defective goods will be exchanged for another, wholesome, and if it is impossible (for example due to its exhaustion), the Shop will refund the buyer the equivalent of the product price or offer him other goods available in the store to choose from.